Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Hello! 

And welcome to my blog. This is the first post of what I hope will be many.. and it's just to explain what it is all about.
My name is Beth and I am 16 years old.
  The name '11 weeks of summer' derives from the yep, you guessed it, 11 weeks of summer I am currently experiencing, which began all the way back in the deepest depths of June and is still going on ahh!
  I intended to begin this blog at the start of summer, in order to blog about the entire summer, as one of my little projects and as something to do. Funnily enough have had 'Hello!' stuck at the top of this post for a while, not really knowing what to say.

But, alas, now I am taking the proverbial plunge headfirst into that deep body of water - the internet.
 
This blog will basically just be me posting whatever I want, whenever I want. A dash of fashion ( I call it a 'dashion'), some lifestyle, perhaps I will go wild and even VLOG who knows?!

But all in all this is me saying hi,
So HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment